for information & registration phone 250-642-6677 or email us.
Workshop 101 – in this workshop you learn to use our Artisan Style Chalk Paints & Waxes, natural & patina, along with the techniques to re-finish a piece of furniture. A great part of this workshop is you get to ask a lot of questions, try new things & mess up with no worries so you will learn the best way to get the look you’re after! All supplies will be provided, you just have to wear paint-friendly clothing & bring your enthusiasm. Seating is limited to 6 people per night.
Classes go from 6 to 830 pm on Tuesdays, although other arrangements may be considered. Ask Debi about other possible nights.
Techniques to be taught –
- how to prepare your piece, choose your colour & apply paint.
- how to diminish brush marks as well as ensure brush marks can provide a good base for that antiqued look.
- apply natural wax.
- apply patina wax to create an antique look.
- why & how to use our Top Coat.
Workshop 201 – in this workshop you will learn the next steps in re-finishing, distressing, shabby-chic, antiquing, call it what you will, to obtain the look & feel that you & your home will love.
These techniques include;
- how to prep your furniture for painting.
- how to distress
- how to wet sand to create a very smooth finish.
- how to create the layered distressed look.
- how to use our Glazes & Add Extra FAT to create textures & profiles.
As an added bonus, we will give you 10% off paints & supplies purchased during the evening.
Cost for each workshop is $85 + GST, payable in advance. Please note that $30 is non-refundable for cancellations.